Table of Contents
- Pandora Ain’t Got Nuthin on Me!
- There but for the grace…
- Pawn to E4
- Happy Mother’s Day
- A Little Brain Food…
- Rant for the Walking Wounded
- Misfit or Myth Fit?
- Epistemology is a Four Letter Word
- Epistemology II
- Epistemology III: Common Ground
- “You see it all around you…” (E IV)
- Epistemology V: Unconditional Love
- Speaking from the Short End of the Ugly Stick
- Are We Having Fun Yet?
- Short End of the Ugly Stick II: Enough about Wal-Mart Already!!
- Do Me a Favor, Will Ya?
- Homosexuality and Identity Crisis (et al)
- What Do Horses and Carriages Have to Do With It?
- It Ain’t Rocket Science
- It’s A Temporal Life
- The Masque of Abortion
- Quickie While You Wait
- Here Comes Another One
- Milk and Cookies Reprise
- Whose Pinkie IS This, Anyway?!
- Knock knock Joke for J
- Here ya go, Tommy! Wasn’t kidding…*grin*
Search this Blog
Category Archives: Epistemology
It seems to me life is like a chess game. Wow, I look at that and I think to myself, “POOF! Instant cliché, no waiting required! But a chess game has rules, yes? And if you don’t abide by those … Continue reading
You know, I don’t really have strong feelings for Mother’s Day. I never have, despite my own mother was my best friend, and that I myself am a mother–and I adore my son, right down to the ground. It just … Continue reading
Self-delusion is a natural aspect of sentience—it’s what inescapably stems from not already knowing everything all at once, and having to do things the hard way, i.e., in that all human beings without exception on the planet create meaning. … Continue reading
[Originally published on MySpace on October 18, 2010. This blog first appeared as a comment in response to Just Jeff on Homosexuality and Identity Crisis (et al).] Certainly marriage can be and usually is a civil contract. There are laws … Continue reading